Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CyberSafety Site/NETS-T IV



For this assignment I collaborated with two other people in the class to create a website that is dedicated to CyberSafety. Together we created a web page using Google Sites. What I found to be great about Google Sites is that we were all able to collaborate from our homes. We were all able to view each others' site and make corrections or comments when needed. I researched the topics Piracy and Plagiarism & Cyber Predators. I was able to identify the the concerns and legal issues about each topic. I also included tips for educators and students to help them be aware of the dangers that creep around the internet. I also included three resource links for those who wish to seek for additional information about Internet Safety. More over, I embeded a video for each topic about the dangers of Piracy and Plagiarism and Cyber Predators.

No comments:

Post a Comment